WOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally I can reveal that I have some awesome news and I'm super excited to share with you all.

I HAVE FINALLY STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS, SOMETHING IM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT & BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME TO GET STARTED. I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU ALL TO SUPPORT ME AND LIKE MY PAGE AND PLEASE PASS ON MY LINK TO ALL YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS.........
 https://www.facebook.com/healthyfitkids
 
If you are not on Facebook,
 

I HAVE A NEW WEBSITE COMING. "HEALTHY FIT KIDS".


The HEALTHY FIT KIDS website is currently being designed and with the help of a graphic designer it will be AMAZING!

In the meantime I will run the Facebook page and provide information, thoughts, tips, facts and photos to make sure you have Healthy Fit Kids.

 

Once the website is up and running I will add a link to the site here on my blog. 
 
For those NOT ON FACEBOOK HERE IS WHAT ITS ABOUT:
 

Here's some points to explain it all until my company website is up and running.


 - Yes this is my new job, so I can be at home with my children and work on my husbands days off and at night.
- In the future I will be selling items involved with keeping kids healthy & fit.
- I will be writing a book (and/or eBook), which although is still a while away, I am currently collecting information and in discussion with publication companies.
- I would like to run programs through primary schools in the future working with students, teachers & parents, although this will be once my own children are at school.
- Most importantly- being a mum and wife is still my number one job and priority.


I will share healthy & delicious food photos, recipes or meals each week. Get creative and give them a go or you can marvel at the amazing creations people can make with simple ingredients we all have in our fridges and cupboards at home.



LET'S GET MOVING! Each week I will be providing a variety of physical activities, sports, movement games and exercises that will help get the kids moving and being fit.... and in a fun way of course

 Thanks guys.... make sure you follow my journey from the start and "like" my page and please pass my link onto your friends and family so we can all have healthy fit kids!
Warm Regards and love
Kate xo