Home made I SPY GAME

These are fun to make as you can design it however you want and either make random ones like I have or make them with a theme (particular colours, sea creatures, animals, assorted shape buttons).

GREAT FOR THE CAR when going on long trips.

Fantastic for cognitive (thinking) skills. Great for your children's memory and concentration.

I chose 20 random objects (avoid sharp things due to piercing bag) and then I laid them onto paper, ruled lines then placed an item in each section and took photos.

I edited photos by cropping onto a word document and printed it out just from my home printer.

Laminate to keep protected, put a hole punch in the corner then pop through a key ring.

I placed all objects into a zip lock bag once I had taken photos, then added rice to fill loosely, still giving room for the rice to be moved around.

Superglue the top closed where you zip it closed, put a whole punch in corner of bag, then join with picture card you have laminated.

All done.... yes it's a bit of work, but I enjoyed making it. It's easy, just a little time consuming with a few steps.

I spy with my little eye....................

Thank you to my sister for giving me this idea :-)