Super healthy home made muesli

This morning I woke feeling like muesli but of course we didn't have any. As we don't eat refined sugar in our house, buying a muesli is usually no good as they are nearly all filled with sugar and other ingredients we try to avoid. So I decided to make my own batch up, which I have done before but didn't seem to really hit the nail on the head and this time I was determined to make it yummy. Well I did it.... yah! I'm really happy with this so wanted to share with you all. It's super healthy but also tastes delicious.

These are the ingredients I added, you can alter it however you would like to suit your tastes. I also just threw all the ingredients in, not actually measuring anything but going by my own personal like of the food. Therefore use my measurements listed as a guide only.
  • 1 cup raw traditional oats
  • 1/2 cup bran (I have used the stick bran as pictured)
  • 1/2 cup shredded coconut
  • 1/4 cup sultanas
  • 1/4 cup psyllium husk
  • 1/4 cup flaked almonds
  • 4 tablespoons of white chia seeds
  • optional if kids will be eating too- 1/4 cup rice bubbles
I either eat with milk or yoghurt. Sometimes I also squeeze fresh orange juice over the top with some yoghurt.