Make PAINTING FUN by adding household items.

My kids love to paint but to mix it up I will add things from time to time. Rather than spending loads of money on accessories, I find items from around our home that they can use. This is always a success.

If you are not already recycling, it's a good idea to start your own little arts & craft stash.

This time I used bubble wrap & styrofoam packing pellets that I had just received from my latest delivery.

Check out the awesome patterns these can make. They look really effective and would be great if you want to home make some gift cards and birthday cards for friends and family.

  • Oh I must also mention that the containers holding everything are all recycled.
  • The bubble wrap is in a little black rectangle plastic container that is from our rice crackers bought from the supermarket.
  • The styrofoam packing pellets are in a crackers container, you know the sakata type.
  • The paint blobs are in the bottom of our 10 litre plastic water container that we have cut apart.