Use the top half for a crown and the bottom half for a trendy bag to carry your toys in.
You will need:
- A Clean Cereal Box
- Wrapping Paper of your choice to decorate bag
- Gold Wrapping Paper to decorate crown
- Sequences and Decorations for crown
- Once you have cut box in half, take the TOP HALF OF BOX.
- Then pull in to adjust the crown to fit your child's head.
- Staple this in place to hold correct size.
- Glue gold wrapping paper around crown.
- Cut pointy shapes across the top to make the spikes of a crown.
- Decorate with sequences (as your jewels) and anything else you may like.
TO MAKE BAG:
- Take the BOTTOM HALF OF BOX.
- Glue your choice of wrapping paper to each side of box.
- Then cut small separate pieces for the sides which fold in and glue this on.
- Cut an oval type shape hole towards the top of the box to make a handle.
- It needs to be fairly close to the top so your child can fit it in their hand, but not too close that it becomes flimsy which could tear through. See pictures.